[Steppes] Everyone OK??

Catherine Sims simscath at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 04:49:59 PDT 2008

We're fine here, although some friends about 2 miles north have a hole in
their roof and one wall.  Sounds like straight-line wind damage to me, but
the experts (i.e. the insurance company) will have to weigh in on it.

No real damage here, just a couple of brief power outages.  Even Tadgh had
to admit that the weather radio served its purpose this morning.

Arianne