[Steppes] Everyone OK??

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:13:16 PDT 2008

Here in Carrollton, just west and a smidge north of Elizabeth and Gunthar.

All we have is mild fence damage, and it's mild enough that repairs can
(even with having the dogs that potty out back) wait until the weekend when
we have time.

Basically, we are in better shape than most! Despite being woken up from a
dead sleep at 3 or 4 am. Never heard the sirens going off (which is sad
considering we have one about 5 blocks up the street) through the wind. And
the lightning wasn't like lightning, it was more like a strobe light going
off at a medium, but constant pace. I was scared enough to risk turning
onthe tv while John was sleeping. Wouldn't you know he slept through the
WHOLE thing??? Heh ;)

-Annwn