[Steppes] Everyone OK?

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 16:26:06 PDT 2008

In a message dated 4/10/2008 7:35:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com writes:

Hatches  battened and everything is still watertight.

I had to have some  repairs done on my fence after the last storm.  I had
then reinforce  it when they made the repairs, so it's still  standing
now.

Never lost power, but it was off in South  Arlington in almost a
checkerboard  pattern.

Alaric

It got to 67 and 287 we took cover in the closet with the kids. We  lost
satilight for about 45 min and it turned up 67 toward Xene and Val's  houses. They
are fine. I already checked on them.  Jock and Beth are  alright. I have not
gotten in touch with Regina and Chris. I don't know about  Hightower but they
are probably alright.

So basicly Southern Steppes is fine.

Donnel

Faith is believing what the eyes cannot see. ~~~~Michael of  Langley