[Steppes] Friday Meeting

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 20 07:48:57 PDT 2008

Replied privately.

E.

----- Original Message ----
From: Dana Busenbark <danab-steppes at earthlink.net>
To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 11:20:08 PM
Subject: [Steppes] Friday Meeting

Good evening all.

I am new to the list, and I was told by Michelle that there is a
meeting on Friday that is open to all. I'd like to come and meet the
folks that I am looking to join. As I explained to Michelle, I was
last in the SCA in Arizona, at the time when Twin Moons went from
being a Canton to being a Barony. I had a lot of really good times and
am once again wanting to get involved in the SCA. I ran into a fellow
SCAer this weekend at my APO conference at school. I had made a
comment that he'd be a perfect Dwarf. And he knew instantly that I had
been in the SCA previously. Then we told my brother in APO about the
SCA. So maybe I'll get more of them involved, who knows.

I look forward to getting to meet everyone, and I hope to get to catch
up with the Herald to find what name I had registered myself under in
Arizona. I have been out of it for 12 years + now. I've missed it
greatly.

Sincerely,
Dana Busenbark