[Steppes] The Dream, New comers, and how we play the game.

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 21:57:28 PDT 2008

Whoops, it seems I missed quite a few messages with my last reply so I feel I should add something further.

   I’m not having a bad time or I wouldn’t be here.  What I see is other people having a bad time and I feel duty bound to each of us here in this vast kingdom.

   If the pot wasn’t stirred up a bit from time to time, it would burn and ruin.

  Don’t paint the mountains red because the river foiled you.  You keep on playing and I’ll keep on bugging all of you with this or that.  I’m complicated and I figured you would be used to it by now.  But know this: if it weren’t a problem  for enough people, I wouldn’t be “unfolding the map to reveal the dagger” here on you all.