[Steppes] Fair Warning

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 22:29:37 PDT 2008

Oh, foo.

Has someone been publishing / distributing the lyrics of "Lord-Lurker"
again?

(from an oral / unpublished history of [northern] Ansteorra:)  Once upon
a time, in the Shire of Mona Sceaduwe (now the Province of
Moonschadowe), there were published the lyrics of a little ditty in the
local newsletter.  Isolde Dion Euves d'Argent, Leta Amaryllis
Goldenglow, Kyla Maire Galloway, and a fourth proto-Miscreant whose name
I am not dredging up this instant all had a hand in the composition,
aided and abetted by others of the original Moonshadow Matriarchy I am
*almost* certain.

At various times and places, said ditty has been praised and reviled in
turn and at length -- always with a smile, ALWAYS with a smile, as far
as I am aware.

What brings it to mind at the moment?  The opening lines are,
approximately:
	Lord-lurker, lord-lurker, net in her hand
	Waits by the track with her lord-lurker band...

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/

> Don't forget a snare or two either.  Just make sure it's
> anchored well.
>
>   Nuala
>   Old Married Woman
>
> Esther <reese_esther at yahoo.com> wrote:
>   Listen to your Elders my Dears....
>
> Always bring a net.
>
> And stout rope.
>
> Emma
>
> Regan Caimbeul wrote: Ok, maybe "stand together" is a better phrase..
*snicker*