[Steppes] Demo Success

Fiona of Caislean Ghriaire danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 16:33:48 PDT 2008

Okay, since I am going to wait until probably Fall to see about us
doing a demo at UTD, for those of you fightery types that are wearing
all that hot armor.... When is going to be the best time? I want to
make sure it won't be too hot, nor do I want it to be too cool.

Dana Busenbark
aka. Fiona of Caislean Ghriaire
Society for the Creative Anachronism