[Steppes] populace tonight?

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:21:01 PDT 2008

It is tonight! This is the text of the email from earlier this week.

Lyneya

Greetings unto the Populace of the Steppes, A Gentle reminder to all that Steppes Populace is this Friday , April 25,2008 at 7pm at our home. While Populace is usually a pot luck event, we wish to remind everyone tobring only their feast gear and beverage of choice as we will be providingthe meal to celebrate our 3rd anniversary here in the Steppes ( May 5th) andmy 30th year in the SCA. Dinner will be dependtent on the weather, we hope it is fine out so as to beable to grill, but never fear...something wonderful will be served eitherway. For those who have allergies and usually don't attend populace due to them,this is a reminder that we are currently animal free in our home, and soallergy free as well. ( well unless you consider teenagers to be allergens) Please let me know before Friday if you have any food allergies which needto be taken into consideration. ( I know of 2 of them so far) The address is1529 Bosque DrGarland TX 75040 972-805-6017 or 972)805-6018 directions: Make your best way to the George Bush Turnpike East, exit at Firewheel Pkwy( you don't have a choice, the Bush ends there) turn right on Firewheel toPleasant Valley Rd. go right on Pleasant Valley to Buckingham /CountrtryClub  Club dr. ( Buckingham goes to the right, Country club to the left.)Turn left on Country Club 1 Short block to Bosque Dr. Turn leftapproximatley 2 blocks. we are the second house on the left just pastLavendale. YISHadassah and Torquil   Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich