[Steppes] If you could do one thing....

Anne House annehouse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:09:41 PDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Fiona of Caislean Ghriaire <
danab-steppes at earthlink.net> wrote:

> If you could do one thing with the rest of your life, different from
> what you're doing work related now, what would it be and why? :)
>
> *just tries to start a discussion to start one :)*
>
> This presumes that I can afford to do what I want. If so, then I would
have a farm with p-l-e-n-t-y of space for holding events and practising
handicrafts - and it would all be as green as possible.

As for the why - I really want a way to benefit the environment, to remember
the benefits of the crafts and processes of earlier times. I want to be able
to say "I made that" and have it be beneficial to my family.

I want to bake bread every day again; I want to make soap again; Sigh

Kharitina

--
We're out here on the frontlines
So sleep in peace tonite