[Steppes] Business Meeting Reminder and Officer Information!

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 09:32:09 PDT 2008

Greetings to all!

This is just a friendly reminder that tonight is Business Meeting at New New
Buffet at 7 PM.  I would recommend that any who are interested in seeing the
business side of the SCA attend.  I would also ask that all of the officers
attend this meeting to present your monthly reports for the past month as
well as tell us about this month.  If you or your deputy are not able to
attend, then please email me your report so it may be read into the minutes
of the meeting.

Thanks,
Dietrich