[Steppes] Positions open for Steppes guards

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 13:53:48 PDT 2008

Good evening everyone

I wanted address something to the general populace that I discussed at business meeting last Tuesday. I would like to make some adjustments to the Steppes Guard.

At this time I would like to thank Agilwulf the Loud who has served as Captain since last year's Artisan. He saw to my care at Steppes events as well as at Bordermarch last year, and was a joy to be around. My thanks to you Lord Agilwulf!

I would now like to open up five leadership positions in the guard - the Captain of the Steppes Guard, the Lieutenant of Chivalric Fighters, Lieutenant of the Rapier Fighters, Lieutenant of the Archers and Lieutenant of Service.  Roles of these positions as well as that of guard members are listed on our website. http://steppes.ansteorra.org/node/154.  Thanks again Don Duncan for posting so promptly.

Letters of intent need to be sent to me no later than August 14th to be considered for these positions.  As always, I am available to discuss this in between the hours of 6 pm to 10pm during the week, or at Lughnasad this weekend.

My thanks

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes
Lady Glaslyn and Lindenwood