[Steppes] Coronation Planning Pow-Wow

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:55:31 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Steppes and Elfsea and their Cantons!

As you are all well aware, our own Gunthar Jonsson and Elizabeth Seale are
the Crown Prince and Princess of the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra.
Alianorra MacAiodh and myself have the honor of planning the celebration of
their Their Highnesses' Coronation and King's Champion on November 8.
Information as to the location, schedule, etc. will be forthcoming.

In the meantime, we will be having a preliminary planning meeting for this
event at Steppes Artisan on August 16.  Would you like to be a department
head?  Would you like to help out in some way?  Are you just interested in
sharing your ideas for the event? Please join us for this brief meeting.  If
you cannot attend, but you have answered yes to at least one of the above
questions-or if you have any other questions, please contact the event
stewards at coronation43 at yahoo.com.
I hope to see you there,

In service,

Lady Regan Caimbeul
co-Event Steward

--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...