[Steppes] Steppes Artisan gate - volunteers needed!

Elinor Salter elinor.salter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:55:51 PDT 2008

If you are interested in assisting with gate this Saturday at Artisan,
please contact me at this email address to let me know what shift(s) you are
interested in.  Gate will be running from 9 am to approximately 2 pm (may
close early or late depending on people flow).  We need at least 2 people
for each shift.

If you have never sat gate before, I would be more than happy to go over the
basics with you.

Gate shifts:
9:00-10:30
10:30 - 12:00
12:00 - 2:00

As always, your service is appreciated by myself, the Barony, and the entire
populace.

--
Ly. Elinor Salter