[Steppes] Art, Wine & Jazz Gala

Sue Rogers suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 15 20:30:36 PDT 2008

For any who might be interested.

Sue Rogers
suzannaherbalist at earthlink.net

> >        Lakewood Summer Arts Faire's
> >        Art, Wine & Jazz Gala
> >
> >        Patrons of the arts, music lovers, wine enthusiasts:
> >        The 5th Annual Lakewood Summer Arts Faire is proud to present
the first Art, Wine & Jazz Gala, to be held Saturday evening, September 6th
from 7:00 - 11:30pm.  This event will feature an appetizer buffet, fine
wines and beer, live jazz by the Tony Hakim Trio, and a live art auction.
All that and free parking for only $50 per person.

> >         The Details:
> >         Where:   Creative Events of Dallas
> >                1333 Oak Lawn Ave
> >                Dallas, TX  75207
> >
> >         When:    September 6, 2008
> >               7:00pm to 11:30pm     Live art auction from 8:30 to
10:00.
> >          Food provided by Creative Events of Dallas and Chef Tonne
Bobsaith

> >          Fine Art Auction:
> >                Perry Berns of Perry Berns Gallery will auction premier
works by some of the fine artists of Lakewood Summer Arts Faire in addition
to selected works from his own gallery.

> >           Get Your Tickets:
> >                Tickets can be purchased using PayPal at our website:
www.shop.lakewoodsummerartsfaire.org (
http://app.expressemailmarketing.com/get.link?linkid=878470&subscriberid=780
05525&campaignid=258268&linkurl=http://www.shop.lakewoodsummerartsfaire.org
) .

> >We accept Credit Cards via our secure PayPal account, or you may also
fax a ticket order form to me at 214-823-9213 and pay with cash or check.
Tickets will be mailed or hand delivered after the order is confirmed.  We
can also hold tickets at the door.

> >Lakewood Summer Arts Faire Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.
Proceeds from the Arts Faire and Gala are distributed to area charities,
which this year  include: The Wilkinson Center, Methodist Children's Home,
Lakewood Firehouse After School Program, Inc., and The Bethelem Center.

http://app.expressemailmarketing.com/get.link?linkid=878471&subscriberid=780
05525&campaignid=258268&linkurl=http://www.lakewoodsummerartsfaire.org )