[Steppes] archery practice

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sun Aug 17 05:32:27 PDT 2008

While the weathermen have been talking all doom and gloom, it would appear that mother nature has again decided that she is indeed female and has a mind of her own.

Archery practice is confirmed for today, 10-1 at Eastfield college.  I may be a touch late as I am going by Fair Park first, but I will be there.

Bring chairs, water and sunscreen.  The Ansteorran sun is still shining and will try to leave its mark.  With the temps so cool, (It's about a 15+ degree difference from our last few practices!) we might try for an IKAC.

See you there.

Katya