[Steppes] Archery summary

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sun Aug 17 13:58:28 PDT 2008

We had a fine afternoon!  The weather was most cooperative.  We could have used a bit more wind, but I'm not complaining!

The 5 archers in attendance shot an IKAC which included a Royal Round.  Scores were better than we've seen during the gruelling summer heat which led to a discussion regarding the ambient temp and bows and archers and bowstrings and and and...

If you are interested in archery, please do not hesitate to stop by practice or corner one of the archers.  We have a great time and would love to have more of you join us.

**Please keep an eye on the list for next week's practice.  Due to Round Table, practice may be cancelled.

Until next time, I remain

HLy Katya
Steppes Archery Marshal Deputy
Glaslyn's Archery Keeper of the Flame