[Steppes] Reminder - Armor repair workshop this Saturday!

Sparhauk sparhauk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:55:12 PDT 2008

Just to remind everyone, I'll be holding this this weekend.  I could use
some help repairing the Steppes loaner gear.  So, if your armor is in good
repair, come along and help out your Barony!
---

Fall tourney season will soon be upon us!  Time to spiffy up our armor and
look our best for the upcoming melees and hastiludes of which we shall take
part.

I shall be hosting an armor repair workshop at my home (
http://tinyurl.com/5r3osf ) on Saturday, August 23rd from 10am to 6pm.

I shall provide some of the tools, a little bit of know how and lots of
camaraderie.  Bring your armor, shields, rattan, what have you.  I shall
provide facilities to drill, cut, pean, etc.  You will need to bring other
supplies, such as leather, foam padding, buckles, etc.

I will provide hot dogs and non-alcoholic beverages (BYOB).  There is a
fairly large grill there, so, if you want something else to eat, bring it!

I also plan on doing some work on the Baronial loaner gear.  If you'd like
to lend a hand at that, it would be much appreciated.

For those with allergies and other considerations, I have two cats(one is a
longhair) and a dog.  And, I do not allow smoking in my home, but I do have
a place outside where those who partake may do so.

I would like for those who plan on attending to RSVP, so I can make sure to
have enough food.  Please email me or call at 469-569-6190.

In service,
Geoffrey Sparhauk
Knight's Marshal of Steppes