[Steppes] OT-Ribbon Worthy Performance at the State Fair of Texas

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 19:07:30 PDT 2008

Okay, here's what's happened and is my big news I just got word of yesterday...

One of the pictures I took of the 2007 Six Flags Over Texas gunfight show was accepted into the arts and crafts show at the State Fair of Texas.  This means that my entry I submitted placed with a ribbon in the Honorable Mention category!  This also means that my photo will be on display at the State Fair of Texas starting on the 26th of September through the 19th of October!

So if you're ever down that way be sure to look for it under the name Lauren Black when the fair starts up!

~Lauren

Step follows Step,
Hope follows courage,
Set your face towards danger,