[Steppes] Ansteorran Choir Practice

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 31 13:08:06 PDT 2008

Greetings Steppes,
As some of you may know, Mea Passavanti is hoping to get people singing together in Ansteorra. To this end, she has posted some music and midi files at the link below for people to learn so that we can come together at events and sing period music. If you can sing parts and would like to learn the three songs at the link below, email me offline if you are interested. We can meet at my house and learn the music together. Mea will be at Elfsea Defender for those that want to sing with her. The link also includes the events that Mea will be attending.

This is just starting and it will be fun to be in on it at the beginning. IF you have questions about anything contact me: shark75080 at sbcglobal.net. Depending on the interest, we can also do some caroling in December. SO email me and we can get started!!!  Also, feel free to forward this to any singers that don't check the list frequently, or send me their contact information and I will contact them.

http://bard.ansteorra.org/choir.html

In service,
Lady Susanna