[Steppes] Steppes Party photos

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 18:38:01 PDT 2008

I really have to second this! It was a wonderful time, a great time to just hang out as a Barony full of friends, share stories, eat food, play with the babies.... I'm looking forward to going back in September for the "doncha wanna come play with us?" Demo / Event!

Thank you, Fiona, and everyone!

Emma