[Steppes] Sad news

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:05:56 PDT 2008

Unto Our Dearest Master Robin and Mistress Serena,

Lord Torquil and I wish to send our deepest sympathies as we both have also
suffered the loss of a parent, which is among the hardest of life's blows to
endure.

You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this.

With all of our love

Rebbe Hadassah and Lord Torquil