[Steppes] Happy Birthday

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 11:41:15 PDT 2008

What is Ingwe's email address so we can send him a message personally and keep all the "Happy Birthday" emails off the Steppes List!  Last time a birthday went around, I had to delete nearly 100 HB emails out of my account !  It was crazy !!  Besides, I would like to send him an email directly anyway.

Thanks,
HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre  :-)

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D