[Steppes] testing out new features on the website

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:57:48 PDT 2008

Oh! Yes!

When I was chronicler in Bryn Gwlad I did a series of articles that were interviews of its members. At the end of the article you had to guess who it was, first correct guesser at the next populace got a prize. :D

Here in the Steppes when I was chronicler I did an interview of all the B&B's that I could get a hold of for my last year's issues. It was great fun!

That kinda thing would be cool to add!

♫
Chiara Francesca