[Steppes] Populace This Evening?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 11:10:21 PDT 2008

It has been on the news the last several days.  Its something special.  I don't think Texas Stadium is going to be there much longer.  It's like fighter practice compared to tournament fighting and the public is invited to watch.

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D