[Steppes] Sports??

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Aug 25 11:06:54 PDT 2008

I'm a HUGE All Blacks fan also... Tri-nations, Magners, Super 14, Six
Nations, Heineken, World Cup... I'll watch any rugby I can get.

Dallas does indeed have rugby. For local action, check out the Dallas
Harlequins. They're Super League as well as TRU (Texas Rugby Union).

http://www.quins.com/

http://www.texasrugbyunion.com/

There's also several lower level TRU teams that have games during the
late fall/winter/early spring. I played (briefly) with the Dallas
Diablos RFC.

Once I get my Setanta feed back, or once the Quins season starts, we'll
definitely have to get folks together for some ruckwatching and
scrumspotting. =)

Duncan