[Steppes] extra parosol

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 17:11:57 PST 2008

I have an extra parosol that I need to get rid of, it's green and silver with brown handle and parosol closure.  It's waterproof, and as much as I like it, I do not need another as I have a different one that I use for just about everything...  I fount it on ebay for about $40 and would like to possibly find it a new home to someone who would use it and not just let it sit around gathering dust like I have been...  If  anyone is interested please email me.

~Lauren
 Step follows Step,
Hope follows courage,
Set your face towards danger,