[Steppes] All Con Demo

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:53:19 PST 2008

Greetings!
Don Alaric I am happy to say that Yes, we do plan on doing this demo. Thank
you to everyone who has emailed me to volunteer their time.
All Con is the 13-15 in March. Its getting closer and I know everyone is
busy but I would like to start at least the brain storming part of the
planning for this demo. If you have any ideas, would like to volunteer your
time, or have any comments about the demo please feel free to email me at
vyolantedeoporto at gmail.com.
I would like to invite everyone who is interested to come to next months
Steppes Business Meeting (January 5th) so that we may all get together to
talk in person after the meeting.
Please, feel free to forward this email to any other list or group that may
be interested in joining us for this demo.
Thank you!
Lady Vy
Steppes Hospitaler