[Steppes] Fwd: FW: Looking for a....

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 06:22:34 PST 2008

 Good Day all...

If you can, I would ask you to please consider adopting this wonderful
feline.  I would if I had a home of my own.  He was adopted at the very LAST
minute... he was due to be put down for no reason other than his age.

Just so you know, my co-workers child is 4 so that is why its an issue.

Please let me know if you are interested...

Viviana