[Steppes] Rapier practice-off/ Icy Road Check-in

uilliacc uilliacc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:04:38 PST 2008

The way to work  (6:15am-8:00ish- in a north-westerly direction) was
mostly a little of everything- freezing fog, freezing mist, momentary
freezing rain, freezing automated lawn sprinklers and patches of dry
clear road... seemed like pretty much every overpass had pissed someone
off enough for them to hit it--

but I got there safe and sound---  (unfortunately one of our students
lost his father on 380, yesterday morning though)

the drive in had me thinking yes-no-yes as that there are parts that are
bad and parts that wouldn't be too bad-- though knowing that we all come
from different places all around, and wanting all my friends to be safe
and sound-- rapier practice is official off as far as the outside bit of
it--- Ingve can say whether the weather is  reasonable to and from his
place, we have mist and icicles here at mine...

Uillecc