[Steppes] Off Topic: Free Chest Freezer.

Jimi Cleek cleeks at prodigy.net
Sat Dec 20 09:16:02 PST 2008

We recently replaced our Chest freezer with an Upright and now our old Chest freezer needs a new home. I would like to offer it to our Friends in the Steppes, so who ever can call me and come get it first is welcome to it.

It is between 10 and 12 cubic feet in capacity, approximately 20 years old and in perfect working condition. Very clean for it's age. Some staining on the seals and a couple of rust spots, but that's about it.

Call me
972-680-1689
Iames/Jimi