[Steppes] Applique Class coming up

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Sun Dec 21 07:17:56 PST 2008

Hi Everyone,

On Saturday, January 24 I will be hosting a day of sewing at my home with a
class given by me on how to do applique.  I will be working on the Kingdom
Heralds tunics as well as tunics/tabbards for the Central Regional Army and
hope to get some help on the later.  ;)  Please let me know if you are
interested in attending.  I have only one sewing machine and one serger so
bringing your own would be appreciated.

Details on what you would need as far as materials go to make a Central
Regional War tunic will follow as the date gets closer.

As a side note; I currently have the next two weeks off and will be home
sewing; if anyone needs assistance with 12th night garb I would be happy to
help you!

Thanks!
Elizabeta

--