[Steppes] OT -- Free QuickBooks Pro at Staples

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:46:47 PST 2008

Or at least, it's free after the discount and the rebate.

It's a one day thing only, today, at Staples stores and Staples.com

http://cp3.intuit.com/CMS/articlefiles/2872-QuickbooksFlyer_V2.pdf

This is the add -- which conveniently doesn't tell you where to go. Here is
the full text of the email we got at work today -- Yes, I work for
QuickBooks. :-)

Pass the word on to anyone you think it might benefit.

Hi Everyone,

To help customers grow and run their small businesses Intuit will offer
QuickBooks Pro for FREE at Staples stores on Monday, Dec. 22. This promotion
will help small businesses through tough economic times, and supports our
goal of bringing customers, customers, customers into the small business
ecosystem.

The regular price at Staples is $199.99. Customers will receive $40 in
instant savings and, with a $159.99 mail-in rebate, they get QuickBooks Pro
for FREE!

This is a great opportunity to tell all of your friends and family to go to
one of our most valuable retail partners and get a great deal on
QuickBooks.  Please forward this e-mail or download and print or forward the
promotional advertisement<http://cp3.intuit.com/CMS/articlefiles/2872-QuickbooksFlyer_V2.pdf>
your friends and family.

The offer is one day only; you can find the nearest Staples store at
www.staples.com or buy on-line.