[Steppes] 12th Night - Hospitaler Stuff - PLEASE READ!

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 14:58:51 PST 2008

Greetings!
I hope everyone is truly enjoying their holidays and that this message finds
you safe and happy.
12th Night is just around the corner and as I just happen to be the
Hospitaler to this wonderful Barony my job is ramping up for this great
event.
I talked to Allianora yesterday and she informed me that we will have a
larger group of new comers at 12th Night then I expected! This is great
news! I'm really excited about this, but I'm going to need a little bit of
help with them at this event.
I will need feast gear, people willing to spend time with new comers, and to
know if there are any other new comers that the rest of the barony has
invited to come to this most anticipated event. So please, email me if you
are bringing somebody, extra feast gear, or can lend your time to someone
who will be trying to find the Dream in what we do. And don't be shy! Only
been here a short while? Might not know all the answers? I assure you
gentles, I have never known all the answers (and still don't!) and what will
be important to your new buddy is that you help them figure out where to
find the answer they seek.
12th Night is only 10 days away! AH! I look forward to your emails and to
seeing you at 12th Night.
Happy Holidays!
Lady Vyolante de Oporto
Barony of the Steppes Hospitaler