[Steppes] Business Meeting is Tonight!

Steppes Exchequer steppesexchequer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:12:43 PST 2008

Also remember that the due date for receipts for Coronation was the 29th, but i am extending it through tonight.  if you have receipts for coronation please get them to me or contact me with arrangements.  My report is due for the event soon and i had originally hoped to get it signed tonight, but I am still missing information I need to complete it.

So if you know you still have something for me please let me know asap.  If possible let me know the exact amoutn and I may be able to finish the report in time for it to be signed tonight.

Alasdair