[Steppes] All-Con Demo

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:25:11 PST 2008

Hello!
This is the 13th -15th and Gulf War is 15th-22nd.
I need to know who would be willing to work this before saying that we will
do it. I certainly hope that enough people will pull together for this
demo.
Thank you HL Saqra for volunteering to organize that - I would appreciate
it. Last year I was just stepping in as a hospitaler and would like to be
more involved with the planning of this demo this year but as I'll be
heading off to War that weekend planning is about all I can promise to do.
So, please, if you're willing to be involved in this demo email both me and
HL Saqra. Don Alric, I should be able to give you a yes or no answer by
Monday.
Thank you!
Lady Vy