[Steppes] Will there be Archery?

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Fri Dec 5 06:01:05 PST 2008

It was supposed to be my week as MiC but since Sir Lazguaard volunteered to host it, I guess he will be MiC.  Please discuss with him any questions or special needs you may have.
Sir Lazguaard, will we be trading weeks this month?  Please let me know asap so that I can adjust my calendar.

HLy Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva
known as Katya the Thrice Overruled Underling

>>> William Black Dragon <ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net> 12/4/2008 10:54 PM >>>
That being the case If we aren't too exhausted from our five hours
each way round trip to the Royal Huntsman Tournament we might
just see ya there!  Of course I will have to avoid the "aren't you
going to put up the Christmas decorations today?" pit trap to
escape! (insert wicked grin here)

Ironwyrm