[Steppes] Steppes Check In for Icy Weather...

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:17:22 PST 2008

Heh ... I know you mean local brave souls but up here I actually tried to drive in the snow to work yesterday and made it. Not today, not going out, nope, not gonna do it. Brave for one day in that stuff is good enough for me. :D

(At least it is not 20 below here, yet! And I thought Pacific meant WARM ... sigh.)

♫
Chiara Francesca
pnw