[Steppes] Steppes Check In for Icy Weather...

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:48:24 PST 2008

Heh .. I think there is a special affliction that has nothing to do with zip code actually. I witnessed the same driving habits here as I did there.

Now France, Paris is a different place all together. We walked or took the bus. Very few cars drove inside the city in the snow. :)

Today though, my car is encased in ice with tiny icicle fingers reaching down for the earth. Very strange sight.

♫
Chiara Francesca