[Steppes] Steppes Check In for Icy Weather...

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 14:08:30 PST 2008

I was actively patrolling a strip mall in Oak Cliff, watching the rain freeze on my windshield.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith