[Steppes] Candle Alternatives for 12th Night

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 11:51:11 PST 2008

Remember that problem I have with forwarding stuff to the Steppes list?  That was it...

Anyway...

Real candles are prohibited from the 12th Night site, so if some of you still want that ambiance...

There are several sources for electric candles, but this is the biggest site I have tripped across so far.  Forwarded with the blessings of the 12th Night autocrat.

Alaric

Tomas,

Since we can't have real candles at 12th Night, I went looking around.  Don't know if would like to post this around, but they have some cool stuff...

www.batteryoperatedcandles.net

Alaric