[Steppes] Merry Christmas!

Lord Cuillioc the Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 16:23:47 PST 2008

Geseënde Kersfees, Siniqwenelela Ikrisimesi, Sinifesela uKhisimusi, and
happy assorted holidays from Africa!! (Where "kwanzaa" is a hilarious joke -
just like in the states! - but Christmas is Serious Business best celebrated
at the beach... preferably with a braai). Your forecast from 8 hours into
the future says it's going to be a jolly one!
/Aaron G. (temporarily on holiday from being Quill)