[Steppes] QUARTERMASTER... Requesting Help needed with locker

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 13:45:23 PST 2008

Good Day All,

  As mentioned last Business Meeting, I want to post a few times that I will be working at the storage locker for a few hours (probably about 3 to 4 each date) and would like some help with this project.

  I hope to do a complete inventory of all our assets before Warlord.  Some things will also be worked on during that time (i.e., derusting the Oak Trees).

  I would ask that IF you plan on helping, please let me know.  As the locker is a bit of a tight fit, any more than a handful of people would be too many.

  Also, there some who know what we have, why we have it, etc.  I would appreciate a few of you contacting me about trying to help.

  Dates are as follows:

  Saturday, February 23rd
  Saturday, March 30th
  Saturday, April 19th