[Steppes] List continues to be moderated

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 09:14:04 PST 2008

Everyone

I chose to put this list in moderation because of concerns with escalation in language and tone in some emails.

As I have stated before back in July, part of the reason I love the Steppes and its Cantons is that we have so many interesting people with a great myriad of backgrounds and personalities. But sometimes differences cause strife if people are not willing to be considerate of others feelings and ideas.

We will be respectful of each other’s beliefs, viewpoints and opinions and will endeavor to keep the peace in our groups and on this list.  I have no issue with arguing a point, but be polite and choose your words wisely. Keep this in mind when posting to this list.

Let us now shake off this negativity and move on from here.

This list will remain moderated until such time that HL Margarite and I feel it appropriate to be otherwise.

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood

 “Peace is not something you wish for; It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And something you give away.” Robert Fulghum