[Steppes] February Calendar

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 10 10:10:36 PST 2008

Greetings!

At business meeting there were some changes and additions to the calendar posted in the newsletter. Since the newsletter has gone out, I updated the online calendar with the correct information.

If you are hosting something, please check the calendar and make sure I have your information posted correctly. Post here with changes and I'll update the online calendar.

Newsletter updates are due FEBRUARY 25th. This includes calendar information!  Please let me know what locations, dates, and times things are happening around the Barony and I will get the information in the calendar.

In Service,
Susanna Nightegale