[Steppes] Populace Guests - Heraldry

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 09:26:22 PST 2008

Good Day all,

  I wanted to let everyone know we will have two guests at this month's Populace meeting,  Honorable Lord Dohmnall Dubh O'Rourke and Lord Alric Morgannwgg, Central Regional Eclipse Herald.

  I have asked them to come and discuss the submission process with all those interested.  This if for old and new members, alike.

  Please show these fine gentles our Barony hospitality.

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!