[Steppes] Gulf War Registration -- REMINDER!

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 13 12:38:27 PST 2008

Online prepregistration for Gulf War ends tomorrow, Thursday, February 14th at midnight.  Those of you planning to attend and planning to camp with the Steppes are asked to preregister to ensure we have space for you when you arrive.  Attendees who register when they arrive will be placed in the Ansteorra camp if no space is available in the Steppes.

  Once you preregister, please send me an e-mail with the following information so that I can log you onto my spreadsheet:

  SCA name
  Mundane name
  Other person(s) camping with you
  Footprint of tent (including ropes)
  Whether your tent is mundane or period
  When you will arrive

  My own report to the Regional and Kingdom land coordinators is due at the end of this month.  Please help me out by getting your information to me as soon as possible.

  YIS,

  Lady Elizabeth Seale
  Steppes Gulf War Land Coordinator