[Steppes] Quartermaster - Locker Work on Saturday, Feb 23rd

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 08:35:22 PST 2008

Good Day,

  I was asked to post again about Saturday's Locker Work schedule.  As mentioned before, I will be pulling things out of the locker to start an inventory as well as look for damage, etc.

  I would love help, within reason. If you have time to come and help out, please email me off list.  Its a smallish locker, for those of you who do not know, so 20 people would be a bit too many.

  I plan on starting about 10am and stopping around 1pm or so.  I figured if I started early, that gave people the afternoon to themselves.

  Again, please contact me if you plan on showing up. I will provide the locker code.

  Many Thanks....

  Viviana Rowntree
  Quartermaster, Barony of the Steppes