[Steppes] Warlord Activity Scheduling

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:35:30 PST 2008

Good Gentles, pray heed.

If you are interested in having an activity take place at Warlord XXXV, please let me know ASAP what, when, and where you would like it to take place. I am trying to get the scheduling started, but being that virtually all of my Warlord Time in the past has been spent on the Archery Range....well, I don't know what all goes on in all the other locations. If you or your group usually host a tea or table or something along that line, I need to know about it. If you would like to sponsor an activity or competition, please let me know so that I can make sure it gets on the agenda/schedule.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Lyneya de Grey
Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich