[Steppes] FW: UPDATE: Tyler EXPO Tomorrow

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:16:48 PST 2008

Forwarded with permission. :)

Chiara Francesca

-----Original Message-----
From: rosenfeld at yahoogroups.com [mailto:rosenfeld at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Carletta da Nicolosi
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 1:08 PM
To: Rosenfeld Egroup
Subject: [rosenfeld] UPDATE: Tyler EXPO Tomorrow

The inside are designation has a curtain backdrop, so we will not be putting
up the red pavillion.  I just got off the telephone with Ricciardo and he
said that we have a PRIMO spot!  The WWII guys have the smallest area and we
are next to the Civil War re-inactors.  Our area must be passed by in order
to go into the indoor area, so the exposure will be there!

If you have questions, call Ricciardo on his cell at the previously posted
number.

See everyone there!
Carletta