[Steppes] NTIF

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Feb 5 14:39:04 PST 2008

I will go ahead and respond via email. (I am about to walk out the door so can't call).  Hopefully someone will be able to call as well.

The answer is no, we are not doing a demo at NTIF this year.  There will be a demo at All-Con the week after NTIF (I believe) and another demo on March 29th for a homeschool association.

Alasdair